Hometown Heating & Air AC Repair Experts in Dawsonville, Georgia
Residents of the Dawsonville area, you have found your HVAC match! Hometown Heating & Air has been serving your community for over twenty years and continues to thrive and grow in the heating and air industry. Our commitment has always been to provide comfort to our customers at fair prices. We are your #1 local AC repair company in Dawsonville, GA. Whether it is time for a new unit or you are unsure where to begin with your heating and air system, we can help! Our team is professionally trained in all the following areas:
- Heating and cooling repair
- Heating and cooling maintenance
- HVAC quoting
- HVAC installment and replacement
In addition, we offer financing with approved credit to ensure our customers can receive the care they need as soon as possible. Even with our fair prices, we understand the need for payment installations and financing, so we offer it to all our customers.
Our HVAC Accolades in Dawsonville, Georgia
Every success story in our industry always stems from the customer. Our loyal residents of Dawsonville, Georgia, have allowed Hometown Heating & Air to surpass our expectations each year and receive many high-achieving awards. Our whole team has been named the following awards in the past few years:
- Best HVAC & Furnace Repair in Buford by Expertise
- #1 HVAC Contractor in Georgia by Georgia Business Journal
- 2019, 2020, and 2021 Carrier® President’s Award
- Mingledorff’s 2019 New Dealer of the Year Award
These accolades have shown Hometown Heating & Air’s commitment to the industry and to bettering our company. Over the last twenty years, we have developed and articulated the best recipe for success in the HVAC industry. Our customer satisfaction rates are higher than ever, and we work daily to keep them that way. Come to Hometown Heating & Air for five-star service every time.
When to Call Hometown Heating & Air For Your AC Repair in Dawsonvile, GA
Dealing with HVAC problems can be stressful and time-consuming, which is why we want to help eliminate those stresses and get you back to normal in no time. If your Dawsonville home is starting to feel too warm or cold, or you see any of these signs and symptoms, calling Hometown Heating & Air may be your next step to fixing the unit before it becomes a significant problem!
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Weak airflow
- Blank thermostat reading
- Loud noises from the unit
- Unusual smells near the unit or vents
- Leaking near the unit
- Condensation at the vents
- Rooms/spaces not receiving airflow
- Increased power or gas bills
- Increased dust accumulation in the home or near the vents
When these problems arise, our team will send a technician out quickly to determine the cause of the problem, quote the fix, and help you choose the best option for your home. At Hometown Heating & Air, we only complete the work you want to be done, and your say is the ultimate decision!
Our HVAC Recommendation to Residents of Dawsonville Georgia
With years of experience in the changing Georgia climate, we see too many homeowners experience failing systems due to improper care. Like any other large appliance, HVAC systems require professional maintenance twice a year. Since they are used so often, it is easy for dirt and dust to accumulate and parts to wear down. Without maintenance, units will continue to run until they are broken beyond repair. Here are the four most significant benefits a customer will see when they implement a maintenance program with their system:
- Decreased need for repairs—regularly checking on your system, you will find that over time the unit will not need repairs or emergency service calls. This is due to preventative work performed at both maintenance checks.
- Improved energy efficiency—to reduce energy expenditure, your unit must run optimally. At each maintenance visit, our technicians will run the heat or air conditioning to be sure it isn’t working too hard or not working at all!
- Improved lifetime of the system—trust us, we know the investment a new HVAC unit requires. We want your current unit to last as long as possible to save you money every year. The average lifespan for a unit can be around ten years, but with maintenance, we have seen many more years added to a unit’s lifetime.
- Decreased energy bills—It has been proven that regular checkups ensure your gas and energy bills stay low. This is the most immediate effect you will see with maintenance, and saving money is never a bad idea.
Make Hometown Heating & Air Your New Best Friend As Your Local Choice For AC Repair in Dawsonville, GA
We want you to join the family! We will have your back any time of the year to get your home up and running. Don’t wait until your unit has failed on the day of a house gathering or until every part is broken. Call us today to get set up as a new customer, schedule a needed service, or chat with a technician about HVAC-related issues and questions.